Website Dream Labs
DreamLabs harnesses the power of technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, systems more powerful and customer experiences exceptional.
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with the originators of great ideas to co-found fast-growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skillset and partnerships.
Where do you come in
You will work with other members of the team towards turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
You will be required to
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
Requirements: you will need to have
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Great if you have
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Good time-management skills.
- UX/UI development skills
What you should expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
To apply for this job please visit www.dreamlabs.com.ng.