We make the internet better with consultative creative and engineering services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in service of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives.
- Lead workshops/discussions with clients, identifying strategies for leveraging web technologies in support of their content, customers, and business goals.
- Map information architectures, defining key content/object types and relationships between them, building a bridge of understanding between business, visual design, and engineering disciplines.
- Design and develop wireframes, user flows, functional specifications, and other representations to document and clarify that understanding.
- Collaborate with visual designers and front end engineers on visual design deliverables, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Perform primary and secondary user research and persona development, as well as design and execute user tests or multivariate tests on prototypes and existing sites with a focus on converting insights from research and testing into actionable recommendations and design solutions.
- At least three years experience with information architecture, interaction design, user experience design, or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to design and define user experiences from blank sheets of paper to sitemaps and wireframes to developed sites.
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face and solutions to those challenges.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, “always-learning” spirit, driven to improve user experiences everywhere at all times through smart design and applied effort.
- Willingness to support occasional travel to client sites.
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, digital agency environment across multiple work groups and with multiple concurrent projects.
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Formal UX or design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit 10up.com.