Payever's mission is to challenge this status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against the commerce giants.
We’re currently looking for a skilled UI/UX Graphic Designer who wants to make use of their talent in a rapidly growing and innovative internet commerce company. You will join our team on a mission to create flawless user experiences around our advertising and website.
What you will be doing?
- Become part of the payever marketing team
- Create designs in sketch and share them via Zeplin
- Enhance pictures using Adobe Photoshop
- Build web solutions and apps, websites and online shops within our commerce system
- Search for the best stock photos and videos for our themes
Who you are
- A communicator You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- A problem solver You approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- Willingness to learn You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- A team player You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- Ambitious You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- A time manager You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
- Great design skills
- Fast internet
- Lot of ideas and the ability to make them true
- Fast computer (Mac only)
- 3 years+ experience
What we offer
- Long-term commitment
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- To be creative and have diversity in your work – but without working for an agency
- Innovative – trial & error – mentality
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the creative standing of the company
To apply for this job please visit payever.bamboohr.com.