We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Engineering team is responsible for building tools and infrastructure to gather, analyze, and visualize financial data. We believe the way millions of people interact with their finances will change over time, and our Engineering team will be at the forefront of creating that experience.
We are looking for engineers who are motivated by providing technical leadership and guidance to our most complex users as they build with Okra across mobile platforms. In the role you will ensure high quality integrations while driving product adoption and accelerating time-to-live.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on iOS SDK using Swift and Objective-C, and Android SDK using Java/Kotlin.
- Native SDK’s that can be dropped into third-party applications.
- Build and maintain USSD integrations.
- Build bridges between our existing APIs and Web services and mobile technologies.
- Break down complex finance challenges and re-imagine the entire experience altogether.
- Get to work on products that have a real impact across the world.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of building Android and iOS applications.
- A deep understanding of native platforms, full-stack systems, scalability and performance.
- A passion and enthusiasm for building components and systems with reliability and long-term support in mind.
- A background in startups.
- Enterprise / Advances level USSD / Mobile Money experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.