We are focused on solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges in Identity, Education, Payment and Data for People and Businesses.
As a Software Test Analyst, you will primarily work in Product teams with Software Developers, Designers and Product Managers to accelerate the delivery of quality Software Products. Your work would include thoroughly evaluating test objects such as web applications, APIs, Mobile Applications and hardware devices to determine its level of quality and to prevent immature products and features from being deployed. You will be a pivotal contributor to delivering quality software products that are critical to helping Softcom achieve its goals as an organization
As a Software Test Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Analyze complicated software systems from specifications, business and user perspectives.
- Decompose these analyses into complicated software systems.
- Plan, Design and Document detailed strategies to test these systems.
- Identify test scenarios, correlate them to business requirements, and report on test coverage.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Find creative ways to break the product and uncover defects
- Validate fixes of product failures
- Validate new feature are correctly implemented
- Test integration of local and cloud components
- Help with setting up test environments
- Help with designing an automation test harness geared toward maintainability.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Prioritize defects accurately based on impact on business goals
- Perform API tests using Postman
- Perform non-functional tests such as performance when the need arises.
- Prepare frequent status reports and updates
You’d be a good fit if:
- Very curious, critical and thorough.
- Love finding bugs
- Innate passion to solve problems
- A drive to stay engaged, learn and level-up quickly
- A passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team
- Flexibility in the way you think about testing
- Experience in planning, designing and executing tests
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Software QA processes
Years of Experience
- 3 years for Senior Software QA Analysts
- A year for Junior Software QA Analysts
To apply for this job please visit softcom.ng.