We focus on the IT solutions, so you can focus on your business.
We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Product Owners to review and analyze business and functional requirements and design documents for sound testing strategies
- Responsible for testing of a product, including writing the test plans and test cases, writing automation scripts, and testing the complete application from the UI through to the backend
- Perform detailed cross-browser/cross-device testing, browser-based testing, mobile testing
- Maintain requirements traceability with test case coverage
- Provide expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested
- Implement test methodology best practices as defined by departmental standards
- Advocate for testing standards
- Must maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Review software and production issues as they occur for a holistic analysis of the impacts and possible causes
- Create, execute, and document test plans and test cases (UAT, Integration, End-to-End, Regression, Beta), ensuring functional coverage and application performance
What you bring?
- 3+ years as a professional Quality Assurance Analyst testing (6+ years if no University degree) applications with high volume and high-reliability requirements
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
- Aptitude for learning new technologies; supported by solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of people with varying technical skill sets
- Ability to leverage experience to deliver reliable and repeatable tests
- Broad understanding of quality engineering principles and test methodologies
- Ability to contribute to a vision of future state of testing by troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Basic SQL, Unix/Linux skills
- Experience in manual testing
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- 1-year experience in functional, integration or system testing web-based applications desired
- Experience executing test plans and scripts and verifying expected results
- Strong understanding of common software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative, agile) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.