We provide energy services for small, medium and large businesses across our target markets.
As our Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development of information systems by designing , developing and installing software solutions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-5+ years experience in the software engineering field.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud services: AWS/Azure/IBM or Google (especially AWS)
- Understand and work with micro-services and serverless architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Hands On CI/CD experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision. We’d also like to see
- A person with proven integrity – honest and truthful
- A person of passion and heart for social development work.
- A visionary
- Emotionally mature
- Has a positive outlook on life.
- Proactive and open-minded.
- Enthusiastic and a person of high energy and drive.
- A person of good judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- A person of influence – can convey and concretize thoughts, ideas and opinions aligned to the philosophy and brand of the Foundation.
- BSc in Computer Science or a relevant field of study.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers in building the mobile app and other applications required.
- Collaborate on the best possible form to deliver approved UI designs for implementation by other developers.
- Design and Develop mobile apps – Commercial and Inhouse Apps.
- Reviewing user interface & designs for improvements.
- Illustrates designs with flowcharts and sketches for design approval.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtaining and licensing software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
- Do everything else assigned by Line Manager.
What we’ll provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa’s future.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arnergy.com.