We make the internet better with consultative creative and engineering services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in service of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives.
- Develop complex WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP.
- Mentor engineers and provide code reviews.
- Drive strategy and lead back end technical vision for large projects.
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
- Respond directly to clients courteously and clearly.
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites.
- At least five years experience in back end focused web development.
- Ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues.
- Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both.
- Experience using Git.
- Ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
To apply for this job please visit 10up.com.