ShortPoint Inc is Intranet Design Software that helps teams build beautiful and engaging intranets without coding
ShortPoint is looking for experienced Software Quality Professionals to join our amazing, rapidly growing, and highly motivated international team.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage, and Execute Checklists, Test Cases, and Test Suites.
- Design & Develop, Maintain & Manage Traceability Matrix.
- Report and Track defects throughout the development life cycle.
- Execute pre-release, release, and post-release testing activities.
- Monitor, Track, and Report quality results and status to stakeholders.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality processes.
- Develop, Recommend, and Monitor corrective and preventive actions.
We Are Looking For:
- Practical work experience in software quality control (3+ years).
- Practical knowledge and experience in software quality terminologies, methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Practical work experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases and defects.
- Practical work experience verifying requirements, specifications and user stories.
- Practical experience in working with Agile/Scrum teams and must be familiar with quality testing integration with Scrum.
- Certified in software quality control is a huge plus.
- Strong English communication skills, oral and written skills.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box.
- Practical knowledge of the SDLC.
- Ability to self-organize and work remotely.
- SharePoint experience is a huge plus.
- Practical experience in working with Jira.
– Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely.
- Will be working on a product used by thousands of clients and millions of end users.
- Team building and activities.
- Very dynamic culture and everyone is super passionate.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shortpoint.com.