We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Engineering team is responsible for building tools and infrastructure to gather, analyze, and visualize financial data. We believe the way millions of people interact with their finances will change over time, and our Engineering team will be at the forefront of creating that experience.
We are looking for engineers who are motivated by creating impact for our consumers and customers, growing together as a team, shipping the MVP, and leaving things better than they found them.
What you get to work on:
- Client & Admin
- End-User Dashboard
Widget & SDK’s
- Native SDK’s
- Web Integrations
- OkraJS (Widget)
Growth & Marketing
- Analytics across all products
- Email Templates
- Okra Website & Microsites
What you’ll need:
- React & Redux.
- An understanding of pixel-perfect development.
- Advanced skills in animation and modern techniques e.g. Parallax, CSS Animations.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and Scrum framework for managing processes.
- Proficiency in managing software projects in Git.
- Experience working on remote and distributed teams.
Who you are
- You like to see interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end languages like React.
- You are passionate about translating XD, PSD, Sketch, etc designs to web.
- You have done complex animations.
- You have a deep understanding how to build responsive user interfaces and experiences.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.