We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Engineering team is responsible for building tools and infrastructure to gather, analyze, and visualize financial data. We believe the way millions of people interact with their finances will change over time, and our Engineering team will be at the forefront of creating that experience.
We are looking for engineers who are motivated by creating impact for our consumers and customers, growing together as a team, shipping the MVP, and leaving things better than they found them.
What you get to work on:
- API & Middleware
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Billing & Payments
- QA & Unit Testing
What you’ll need:
- MongoDB (Mongoose.js).
- Node.js & Express.js.
- Advanced 3rd party tool integration skills e.g. (SMS, ITTT, Feature Flags, Payments, etc).
- Browser testing tools e.g. (Selenium, Cheerio, Puppeteer, PhantomJS, CasperJs, etc) a plus.
- Joi / Mocha.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and Scrum framework for managing processes.
- Proficiency in managing software projects in Git.
- Experience working on remote and distributed teams.
Who you are
- You don’t want to see the front end … what is a GUI?!?
- You can build complex mongoose queries… aggregates, lookups, indexing the whole 9 yards.
- You have built complex middleware’s and understand web standards.
- You understand reusability and scalability.
- You love ITTT (If that then this) You love building complex systems by piecing together numerous API’s.
- Understanding how to write test driven code.
- Ruby on Rails experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.