Andela is an engineering-as-a-service business that helps companies build remote teams quickly and cost-effectively.
What You’ll Bring
All Andela engineers go above and beyond. To find out more about additional suggested competencies, check out our engineer framework.
A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built deep technical expertise and exercised ownership on various technical teams.
- Proficient at an expert level in either Java/Kotlin for Android and Objective-C/Swift for iOS.
- Proficient at an expert level in mobile platform frameworks — i.e UIKit(iOS), MapKit, ARKit, RxJava, RxSwift
- Working knowledge of UI Design libraries/frameworks — i.e Material Design (Android)
- Expert level understanding of fundamental database concepts — i.e database tables, querying databases, normalization, joins, database management systems
- Good understanding of at least one database for Mobile dev — i.e SQLite, RealmDB
- Good understanding of cloud mobile database backends, like Firebase
- Working knowledge of ORMs/ODMs — i.e Room ORM, SqlDelight, CoreData
- Working knowledge of network security and deep knowledge of unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, as well as other testing frameworks/libraries — JUnit(For Java), Espresso, Appium, XCTest(iOS)
- Working knowledge of software engineering collaboration tools— Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Git, Mercurial
- Familiarity with language/platform build IDEs/tools — i.e Simulators/Emulators and Gradle(Android), Android Studio, XCode
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools — i.e Firebase, Fabric, Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, Google Play Store, Apple’s App Store.
- Working Knowledge of analytics tools — i.e crashlytics, HockeyApp
What You’ll Get
- Full-time compensation
- Full Medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.