Andela is an engineering-as-a-service business that helps companies build remote teams quickly and cost-effectively.
What You’ll Bring
All Andela engineers go above and beyond. To find out more about additional suggested competencies, check out our engineer framework.
A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built deep technical expertise and exercised ownership on various technical teams.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework — Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, Semantic UI
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
- Deep knowledge of unit and integration testing and testing frameworks/libraries (Ex: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Working knowledge of tools and editors— (ex: Grunt, JSLint)
- Working knowledge of at least one task runner — gulp, npm scripts
- Experience using ESLint and module builders
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
What You’ll Get
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.