We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Engineering team is responsible for building tools and infrastructure to gather, analyze, and visualize financial data. We believe the way millions of people interact with their finances will change over time, and our Engineering team will be at the forefront of creating that experience.
We are looking for engineers who are motivated by creating impact for our consumers and customers, growing together as a team, shipping the MVP, and leaving things better than they found them.
What you’ll need:
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field.
- You have experience with complex DOM Manipulation, asynchronous code.
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites).
- Persistent problem solvers with a strong track record of building interesting projects.
- UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- A background in startups is a plus.
Who you are
- You enjoy solving complex financial challenges, and re-imagining the experience completely.
- You love to work on products with real impact.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.