Website Kobo 360
Building a dynamic and innovative company is a critical element in sustaining Africa’s new-found optimism.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of our self-organisation
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least 4 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Send your CV to email@example.com, write “Assistant Head-Technical Product Management” in the subject, and explain in 15 lines maximum in the body of the email what you have in terms of skills which make you fit for the role and to join the Kobo360 adventure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org