Website Fair Money
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
You will be working as our Senior Product Manager in our product team made of 4 people: our CPO Nicolas (founder) , Sid & Xiaoyu (business analytics) and Nkem (user research manager in Nigeria). You will be based in Nigeria, Lagos at our office.
Your mission will be to improve our financial services for our users in emerging markets (loans, and other future financial services)
We are waiting from you to work on :
- Defining the needs of our clients located in emerging countries in order to define a product vision;
- Coordinating a team of designers and developers, preparing the product specifications and following their implementation;
- Measuring the impact of our produced work.
- You have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management or as a technical founder in a fast-growing tech B2C startup company. FinTech is a plus. Focus on emerging markets is a plus.
- You have studied business administration, economics or engineering at a top tier university.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- You are a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations, using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- Technical Test
- Phone screening of 20 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager,
- Face-to-Face (or skype) interview with Nicolas, our CPO,
- Call with Maud, global HR Manager
- Meeting with the team.
To apply for this job please visit fairmoney.welcomekit.co.