Website Fair Money
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
You will be working as our Senior Product Designer in our banking product team made of 8 people: a product manager, a product analytics person, 5 backend devs & 1 frontend dev. You will be based in Nigeria, at our office in Lagos.
Your mission will be to build a neat and simple product design to enable our users in emerging markets to access digital financial services smoothly. From the high-level design strategy to micro-details, you will bring design to the heart of the product development journey to build memorable products for our customers.
We are waiting for you to :
- Work closely with the user research team to turn ideas into valuable product designs for our app already downloaded 1 million+ times;
- Design incredibly simple/neat design flows & lead the design process, from mockups, user flows, prototypes to final designs for mobile products;
- Integrate those designs with the front-end team in a structured tech/product environment;
- follow analytics for achieving desired results.
- You must have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport);
- You have 5-8 years of experience in product design or as a UI/UX designer in a fast-growing B2C tech startup company. Working in FinTech and on emerging markets is a plus;
- You must have good knowledge of mobile design via Figma, Sketch;
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- You must be a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations;
- You must be curious in nature.
- Technical Test
- Phone screening of 20 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager
- Virtual video/voice interview with Damien, from the Product team;
- Last call with Maud, our global HR Manager.
To apply for this job please visit fairmoney.welcomekit.co.