GitLab is an open core company which develops software for the software development lifecycle used by more than 100,000 organizations and has an active community of more than 2200 contributors.
In this role, you will work with internal and external stakeholders and contributors to design, deliver and optimize omni-channel experiences end-to-end with measurable results. You will work closely with the Director of Brand and Digital Design, Brand Manager, Product and Marketing leads, and third-party vendors to synthesize a wide spectrum of strategies and solutions, such as design systems, websites and micro-sites, conversion funnels, and email drip campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities for this position include everything in the Senior Digital Experience Designer/Developer role, plus:
- Grow Gitlab’s talented digital experience team, hiring and mentoring the team to ensure its continued success.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continual improvement aligned to GitLabs mission and CREDIT values.
- Work with Brand and Digital and Marketing leadership to identify, prioritize and implement value-driven MVCs.
- Lead in the development of brand and design style guides, design systems and front-end frameworks.
- Enable customer-centric solutions by serving as a customer advocated and employing tools such as buyer personas, user flows, and feedback loops.
- Conduct competitive and heuristic research to identify ways to improve GitLabs brand and digital experiences.
- 12+ years of experience working on digital design products.
- 6+ years of experience in either a project leadership or supervisory role.
- Experience as agile project manager a plus.
To apply for this job please visit about.gitlab.com.