The Senior Integrations Engineer is the owner of core services and APIs that serve as an enterprise data backbone, identifying elegant solutions to complex workflows.
The Senior Integrations Engineer is a grade 7.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration flows using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- Communicate and document technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical expertise (VP of IT, Sales Operations, Software Engineer)
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for more efficient integrations of a similar type
- Work directly with Business Systems Analysts to ensure that the data and the business processes that intersect in the Enterprise Applications ecosystem are as efficient and high fidelity as possible.
- Align the Enterprise Architecture by building and maintaining key integrations that connect the GitLab Enterprise Application Ecosystem, from product ecosytem to cloud systems.
- Ability to use GitLab
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years
- Write well structured, quality code that’s easily maintainable by others.
- Write code that interacts with various HTTP-based API’s, primarily REST-based.
- Understand basics of SQL and relational databases.
- Proactive doer and communicator.
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
Nice to Have
- MacOS experience
- Google Suite experience
- A love of open source
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience using GitLab/Git
- As with all roles in the Finance Department the Integrations Engineer participates in the team KPIs
To apply for this job please visit about.gitlab.com.