We make the internet better with consultative creative and engineering services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in service of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives.
- Interpret designs and transform them in a rich cross-platform/device web experience.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interfaces to finalize an experience in the browser as well as build long term scalable, maintainable, and performant production code.
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Proactively flag challenging areas and offer alternatives, as well as identifying areas for greater code reuse.
- Ability to implement designs and advance UI concepts that align with current industry and project accessibility standards.
- Ability to estimate front-end work for a project and modularize goals into clearly defined executable tasks.
- Ability to lead the front-end strategy for a project and make impactful decisions about the methodologies recommended to a client.
- At least five years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance, and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like: Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Experience with Sketch or Design Software.
- Advanced understanding of as implementations in a responsive environment.
- Moderate PHP experience.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience in mentoring and leading a team.
- Experience and expertise with third party integrations and client-side APIs.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
To apply for this job please visit 10up.com.