GitLab is an open core company which develops software for the software development lifecycle used by more than 100,000 organizations and has an active community of more than 2200 contributors.
Roles and responsibilities for this position include everything in the Digital Experience Designer/Developer role, plus:
- Lead major research, design and development initiatives on about.gitlab.com and across omni-channel funnels.
- Work across disciplines and leadership tiers to align initiatives and stakeholders to results-driven solutions.
- Lead the development of personas and user flows to ensure audience-appropriate solutions and seamless, conversion-driven buyer journeys.
- Be a primary contributor to brand and design style guides, design systems, and front-end framework(s) to drive efficiency and consistency in our brand and user experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on digital design products.
- 3+ years of experience in either a project leadership or supervisory role.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills, as well as the ability to listen, provide feedback, inspire and mentor team members.
- The ability to facilitate ideation sessions and iterative, co-design sessions with stakeholders.
- The ability to persuasively present design solutions to cross-functional internal audiences to generate excitement and consensus.
- The ability to lead internal GitLab team members and vendors in the design, development and delivery of digital media solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and ensuring the proper application of brand standards and guidelines.
- Genuine interest in the latest design trends and technological developments in the industry.
- Shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values.
- Desire to thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service are encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture.
- Experience as agile project manager a plus.
To apply for this job please visit about.gitlab.com.