Website Tek Experts
Tek Experts is a leading, global provider of business and IT support services, and a developer of technologies that enhance the customer experience by enabling our teams to work more effectively.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What you’ll be doing
Skills and experience you’ll need
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience using Git and the command line
- Experience interacting with REST, or GraphQL, APIs, and troubleshooting requests
- Exposure to one or more of the following package management tools: bundler, npm, maven/gradle, dotnet / nuget
- Exposure to client / server architecture in web applications
- Stellar English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Support experience, with a focus on empathy – you are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- A unique writing style and voice
- Will love developers as much as we do
- Could effortlessly explain how Git works to a non-developer
- Experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Docker
- Understanding of CI / CD pipelines
- Experience troubleshooting using stack traces and log files
To apply for this job please visit www.tek-experts.com.