We make easier, faster and cheaper the way banks, people and businesses in Africa perform and process financial transactions through deployment and running of digital solutions and payments infrastructure.
The QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Work with other developers, enterprise architects, product and project managers in designing software solutions.
- Derive acceptance criteria from a quality assurance perspective for given product requirements
- Derive test cases based on the acceptance criteria defined
- Perform the different types of tests required to certify the quality of an application before deployment.
- Maintains records of bugs captured for applications
- Carry out exploratory/learning tests for new features
- Ensures that every feature being deployed is without bug
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Technical depth
- Analytical skills
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma
To apply for this job please visit teamapt.zohorecruit.com.