We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program proposals.
The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s programmes aimed at bringing together mixed stakeholder groups to co-create new technology-driven solutions to social and economic problems in Africa.
- Develop project documentation including proposals, project plans, and reports
- Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective projects to define the scope of engagement
- Organize and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, ideation sessions, and events.
- Develop the content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media, etc)
- Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on projects to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
- Manage teams to deliver innovation and technology projects to a high level of quality
- Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
- Identify and engage new stakeholders including development agencies, research institutes, technical partners and end-users
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director, Programmes
- Previous experience in project management techniques and knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency with social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps.
- Ability to build and manage relationships.
- Working knowledge of design thinking methodologies and their application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.