- Participate in business strategic goal planning and participate in product project promotion.
- Be responsible for project implementation end to end.
- – Market research for mobile payments
- – SWOT analysis
- –Business plan
- –Project Budgeting
- Analyze data metrics to track project success and report to management.
- Identify user pain points and develop product solution to address pain points.
- Responsible for product market and user research, analyze the mobile application needs of users at all levels and optimize user experience, improve product functions and enhance customer retention.
- Analyze competition product and generate product competitiveness based on user behavior.
- Candidate should be able to work with data, analyze the issues and strengths of the product and pull teams together to accomplish targets.
- Put forward product requirement plan, adjust product and operation roll-out plan accordingly.
- Research the market application trend and various applications launched, explore and grasp the development and change of target users’ demand for content and propose new product functions or new product directions.
Candidates will receive support and guidance throughout the engagement process.
- +/- 5 years experience in mobile payment and fin-tech industry and deep understanding of the Nigerian market.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and user retention based on projects, with good product thinking and methodology.
- Sensitive to data, good at isolating problems and issues from various sources of data, making project plan and implementing them.
- Result oriented, good self reflection and eager to learn.
- English communication both oral and written.
- MS Office literate (Excel, Power point, MS Project)
- Experience in project management will be an advantage
- To be successful in this role candidates must have extensive experience managing multiple projects at different stages. Balancing the urgency of initiatives and following an “on boarding” process for new projects will be key.
To apply for this job please visit palmpayapp.recruitee.com.