Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Africa.
- Adexen is mandated by one of its clients in the Pharmaceutical industry to recruit a Product Manager. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Responsible for implementing global brand strategy in accordance with respective strategic country mandate (Grow, Contribute, Optimize Presence)
- Work with business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals while analysing the competitive marketplace and industry trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Develop and Contribute to brand plan P&I budgeting, forecasting for revenue and product supply by communicating country feedback toward the cluster
- Equip sales force with knowledge and train sales force on marketing strategies.
- Organize and channel effective brand communication between relevant stake holders
- Roll out relevant global brochures, displays, and posters for sales activities, tradeshows, events and other external appearances of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with selected local and key stakeholders in the Countries.
- Responsible for legal/ medical/ regulatory approvals of materials according to the guidelines.
- Design and lead specific projects for the implementation of the concept and tools, contributing to the complexity reductions of business processes in the cluster.
- Create and communicate marketing plans for assigned brands to management and sales force for implementation.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies in a bid to promote and achieve sales of brands within a specific portfolio.
- Lead the strategic development of customer experience and increase brand awareness in line with company expectation.
- Manage strategic accounts, both private and public, including Federal and state ministry of health.
- Maintain a solid understanding of current market dynamics and healthcare trends within the different government agencies.
- Monitor business conditions, taking into consideration competitors’ activities, market trends and monitoring trade activities.
- Develop long-term customer relationships through identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or related field.
- Proven work experience in pharmaceuticals with at least five years’ in a similar role.
- Proven record of high-level sales experience, preferably with wider experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales or commercial roles.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English spoken and written.
- Winning personality with intercultural skills, open to interact with people.
- High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently.
- Highly self-organized.
- Good IT skills in MS Windows and Office.
- Ability to set priorities and work autonomously.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.