We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
Are you an experienced Product Manager in the FinTech industry? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client, an American-based remote company, is looking to hire a Product Manager located within Lagos, Nigeria to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
Do you love, live, and breathe product? Nothing is more satisfying then coming up with a creative idea, validating market fit, managing constrains and edge cases, then driving it through the deployment.
This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company. Our Client is looking for a highly driven, analytical team-player with a positive attitude and the experience to lead product development teams through all stages of the product lifecycle.
- 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Direct experience in the banking / FinTech industry – advantageous
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products
- Analytical and meticulous – can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements
- Experience leading project development teams
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer need, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth
- Identify areas the need improving or updating, finding solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis
- Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights
- Produce detailed business requirements documentation including complex scenario mapping based on a combination of qualitative research with quantitative data
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution, and continue to monitor throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead product development teams
- Drive product launches including working with PR/ marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure their consistency with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity and a dream come true to be a part of such an exceptional well developed company, then send us your CV today
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.