We are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African
continent, to join our team.
● Identify customer needs and develop possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs.
● Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; analyze
competitors and market trends; evaluate technologies; develop detailed requirements and internal
● Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support
functionality concepts and explain the concepts; via presentations, to internal audiences.
● Champion the needs of customers, business teams, stakeholders throughout the development process,
ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the product.
● Prioritise the product roadmap and guide the decision making progress around release management
● Work with engineers to understand system constraints, define requirements, and launch new solutions
using an iterative product delivery process.
● Work with and manage vendors and 3rd party marketing cloud solution providers to deliver compelling
product features for our Marketing and Analytics & Sales and Distribution team.
● Write user stories as a part of the product development life cycle that directly supports primary objectives of the product, defines key performance indicators and success criteria and are appropriate in
size for iterative development.
Location and Line Management:
The Role is currently remote, with a preference for candidates based in Lagos. Role will report to the VP, Product
Qualifications and Skills:
● Bsc. Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
● A minimum of 3 years product development experience, preferably building enterprise applications
● Experience working with data analytics tools and platforms such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
● At least 1 year of experience making important architecture and design decisions such as data domain modelling, application of design patterns, and design using third-party components
● Experience in designing for cloud computing paradigms (such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
● Experience building B2B software is a plus Compensation:
* Salary is globally competitive.
If you think you are qualified for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com, telling us a bit about yourself and your suitability for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org