Tradebuza is a cloud-based web and mobile platform for outgrowers, commodities aggregators, exporters and agricultural processors
About the Product Manager position
We are looking for a responsible Product Manager who will diligently execute our product strategy. You will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience.
- Identify and fill existing product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience in Product Management and similar Software Product Development roles
- Excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of a product development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Familiar with agile software development framework.
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area or any other equivalent qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit tradebuza.breezy.hr.