BibliU is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry.
You will be working directly with the VP of Product and our design and development teams to ensure that BibliU builds the best possible products for all of our stakeholders in a timely manner. You will be given the opportunity to work on interesting problems and help devise solutions that delight our users, by being involved from feature definition all the way through to QA and release.
You’ll execute our product roadmap and help scale our features to our rapidly growing user base by:
- Taking problems our different users face and figuring out what the best solution might be, creating prototypes with the help of our remote design team for testing with users
- Coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- Collaborating with teams across BibliU to align plans, unblock development, and deliver features on time
- Working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- Verifying features meet the specs required and QAing them to minimise the risk of getting bugs into production
- Tracking and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Helping development teams iterate on and improve their processes to optimise how they operate as a team
- Ensuring bug reports get passed on to the most relevant team for resolution
- You’ve built great, high usage products before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible experience for all users, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day and able to build metrics around that
- You have an eye for design
- You are metrics and data driven
- You’re excited by what we’re working towards
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.