We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Product team is focused on creating engaging customer experiences, and gaining additional customer insights.
You’ll be the person helping us to achieve this vision. Your focus will be to grow our Product team, and to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to interpret and refine the data we gather. You’ll partner with engineering and design to deliver the best possible outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
- Define a product launch plan for your area, including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling roadmap of projects or iterations.
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Partner with Legal & Compliance to ensure the products we create fit within any existing regulatory framework.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- You have 5 years of consumer web/mobile, payments or related product management experience.
- Experience working on remote or distributed teams.
- Knowledge of our preferred stack; client-side languages and frameworks such as ReactJS and different server-side frameworks such as Node JS, is a plus.
- Technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- You have mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products.
- History of leading and executing in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- You obsess about continuous product improvement.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.