We focus on making SEO and digital marketing easy by creating intuitive, powerful web tools. The Ubersuggest team is led by Neil Patel, one of the top marketers in the world according to Forbes.
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive, and creative Product Management Associate to join our growing team.
The Product Management Associate at Ubersuggest will be involved in all stages of product development and will have a real impact on delivering products that help our customers streamline their process of starting, running, and growing their online business.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building products that customers love, and will help design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will be working with the stakeholders in our company and helping teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
In particular, you’ll have a strong focus on improving customer experiences, generating new product ideas, and outlining detailed product strategies, among other duties.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work with product owners to help define and cut scope.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to define requirements for projects and features.
- Writing in-depth product requirement documentation.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Answer questions about in-flight and upcoming projects.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Maintain, and manage the product roadmap, ensuring feature prioritization, product release scoping, and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Product Strategy Planning: Applies understanding of product strategy, tactical plans, and the organization’s goals n to facilitate a product’s success in the market.
- Drive for results: Drives the achievement of objectives by setting ‘stretch’ goals for others and continually seeks opportunities to exceed results by leveraging internal relationships.
- Impactful communication: Understands verbal and non-verbal nuances of stakeholders while delivering messages to create simple and high impact outcomes
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com