Website Eden Life
Eden simplifies your life by offering a personalized concierge service to handle your house cleaning, laundry, meal delivery and other chores.
As a product designer at Eden, you will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensure design quality through launch. Using your full range of contemporary interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will lead and own an experience for our product teams.
In a lot of ways, we function as a startup, meaning we all work closely and collaboratively across departments to align on product vision and ship product. All our teams live and breathe user-centered processes to create the best possible end-to-end experience for all our users across varying services daily.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of designing projects to successful outcomes for users and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation. You uphold a high-quality bar and have a strong appreciation for the details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems.
About the role
- Location: Lagos or Remote
As a Product Designer at Eden, you’ll…
- Work with Product Managers to develop a thorough understanding of our customers through research and tie their problems and needs to business impact.
- Work with Product Managers to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop hypotheses and design experiments that are user-centric.
- Explore complex problem spaces, generate multiple solutions, rapidly iterate, and evaluate tradeoffs in partnership with our Growth team.
- Deliver high-fidelity designs & specs to clearly communicate requirements to the Engineering team.
You’ll thrive as a Product Designer at Eden if you:
- Have 3+ years experience designing both web & mobile digital products in-house at consumer-focused tech companies.
- You are a talented designer, with a focus on UX and interaction design. You think of interfaces as dynamic and love thinking about motion and flows.
- Have experience building & working with Design Systems (not just style guides).
- Are able to effectively organize and communicate your design decisions and the rationale behind them to teammates and across the organization.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Are a natural experimenter & even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Are curious and eager to learn and expand your skill set.
- Send an application to email@example.com titled “Product Design Application”
- When applying please include a resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile, if up to date, would be fine).
- Also, a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Eden would be great. (Though not required & will not negatively affect your application if absent.)
To apply for this job please visit edenlife.ng.