ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Purpose of the Job
To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which also translates to improve service to customers.
Expected Key Results
- Corporate/FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Re-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Inventory Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
To apply for this job please visit careers.ipnxnigeria.net.