Website Dream Labs
DreamLabs harnesses the power of technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, systems more powerful and customer experiences exceptional.
DreamLabs Nig Ltd harnesses the power of information technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, have more powerful systems and make customer experiences exceptional. We execute through bespoke teams organized into strategic units and drawn from a large talented pool of in-house experts and a comprehensive partner ecosystem.
Where Do You Come In?
You will work with our engineering team to develop high quality mobile applications.
You will be required to
- Build native and hybrid application on MacOS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Work directly with product owners to design and build compelling mobile applications.
- Work within a team to help resolve issues and solve problems.
- Take ownership of projects, from development and delivery to production.
You will need to have
- 3+ years of experience designing and building successful web applications.
- Demonstratable portfolio of mobile applications.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
Great if you have:
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- UX/UI development skills
- A strong understanding of Restful APIs
What you should expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
To apply for this job please visit www.dreamlabs.com.ng.