We make easier, faster and cheaper the way banks, people and businesses in Africa perform and process financial transactions through deployment and running of digital solutions and payments infrastructure.
The MIS Engineer is required to develop, implement and continuously maintain the company information system for business and manufacture.
● Prepare documentation for the company information system and provide training to users.
● Provide technical support to information system users.
● Assist users to solve the system and software functionality issues.
● Setup, maintain and troubleshoot servers of information system and network equipment.
● The candidate must have direct experience in the development of information system with Microsoft SQL, C#, VB, Office, ASP, VB.net and Linux shell script; and have the ability to code and debug independently.
● Have knowledge of Windows/OS X/Linux operating systems, and common network protocols.
● Have basic knowledge on the hardware of Laptop, Desktop & Server and network devices.
● Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
● B.S. or equivalent degree in CS/MIS.
● Relevant experience in Microsoft server, MS SQL, MS Office, ASP, VB.net, C#.