We are Nigeria’s most convenient lending company – delivering outstanding service experiences.
IT Security Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Engineer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remains secure.
To be successful as an Information Security Manager, you should have expert analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
– Partner with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve the security posture of Business and IT.
– Develop appropriate measures to understand the effectiveness of securing the bank through the availability of systems.
– Perform monitoring via the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool as well as from external sources (e.g. telephone or email).
– Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
– Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
– Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
– Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
– Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
– Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
– Responsibility of identification, measurement, assessment and reporting of IT risk – Second Line of Defence (2LOD)
– Responsible for the Digital Access Management regarding all used Applications (Such as Core-banking Systems)
– Incident response / support of IT Teams during security related incidents.
– Assessment of Key Risk Indicators to identify and migrate appropriate actions in close collaboration with the Head of IT (1LOD)
– Maintenance of the Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
– Perform other duties as we may need you to do
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
– 3-4 Years’ experience in Configuration, optimization and security monitoring of incident handling to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
– 1-2 Years’ experience in TCP/IP, HTTP, network access controls, security principles
– Proven ability in the incident management and software development lifecycles
– Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
– Relevant IT Security related qualifications, for example MCSE, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCISO or others.
– Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
– Demonstrate knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, ITIL.
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit renmoney.bamboohr.com.