We are focused on solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges in Identity, Education, Payment and Data for People and Businesses.
As an Interface Developer, you are a “designer who codes”, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborating with Backend Engineering team to understand the business logic and data modeling agreed on by that team for a particular product.
- Converting prototypes from UI to high-quality HTML/CSS code.
- Collaborating with Frontend Engineering to ensure static code output is suitable for that team’s desired system and make incremental updates to code as desired.
- Participating with the team in usability interviews, tests and studies in order to deepen knowledge of nifty ways to increase a product’s usability, desirability, and value.
- Sharing product/service/feature discussions, discovery, exploration, and understanding.
- Co-creating buyer/customer personas with team and Marketing department.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You possess minimum of 3 years experience.
- You possess an innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS screens, code components, animated/interactive demos.
- You possess significant experience using the following skills VS Code, Git (Github + Bitbucket), Jekyll, Liquid (templating engine), Sass (CSS preprocessor), Pen & Paper.
To apply for this job please visit softcom.ng.