ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services.
The job holder shall be responsible for Access Control & Vulnerability Management across IT Infrastructure and proactive monitoring, assessment, analysis and reporting of system and network security events/anomalies and status in line with the Company’s approved information security policy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct proactive monitoring, analysis, assessment and reporting on system and network security events and compliance status.
- Plan and conduct regular vulnerability assessment scans of IT Infrastructure across the Group.
- Administration of User Access to applications in line with Access Control Security policies as well as driving compliance to other Information Security Policies.
- Regular review and development of Information Security Policies & Standards.
- Coordinate the periodic measurement, analysis and reporting of Information Security Key Risk Indicators
- Support the development and implementation of awareness programs and campaigns to promote information security consciousness and compliance
- Support the coordination and implementation of all information security projects
- 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role
- A University first degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other numerate/quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering, Accountancy, Mathematics etc.
- CISA, CISSP, CEH or other recognized Information Security certification would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.