Website Kobo 360
Kobo promotes the values of creativity, drive and imagination, which are vital to Africa’s economic future.
* Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
* Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
* Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
* Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
* Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
* Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
* Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
* Assess and address technical risks.
* Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms and automated systems.
* Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
* Coordinate beta tests.
* Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
* Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
* Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
* Able to define clear Product roadmap Short term, Mid term and long term.
* Clearly articulate the business benefits both quantitative and qualitative
* Able to champion the change management process across the organization
* Able to clearly define the TPM processes, methods and toolset for being successful
* Premier E and B school passout
* Startup experience would be good
* Very good in presentation and communication skills (both written as well as verbal)
* Very good with creating PPT
To apply for this job please visit kobo360.jobsoid.com.