Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship.
About the job
As Head of Product, your main objective will be to lead the design and development of our entrepreneurial education programs around the world. You will be responsible for designing new programs to meet client needs and improving current working methodologies to improve the value for participants.
- Design the format of our entrepreneurial education programs.
- Develop content for the programs.
- Implement program KPIs, measure program outcomes and implement adjustments based on evidence.
- Assist the sales team to develop materials and respond to RFPs.
- Support with program handbook updates.
- 7+ years full-time professional experience.
- 3+ years experience with managing and developing entrepreneurship education programs.
- Prior management experience.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- You’re comfortable teaching or presenting in front of groups.
- You’re available to travel, as this role will require occasional travels across all regions.
- You’re passionate about our mission and understand the impact entrepreneurship development can have in emerging markets.
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets.
- Strong belief in getting things done – We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.