We make the internet better with consultative creative and engineering services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in service of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives.
- Transform visual comps into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performant, semantic, and accessible.
- Collaborate with visual and user experience designers on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Partner with UX designers, web engineers, and managers to move a project through development and launch.
- At least three years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS including cross-browser compatibility, and basic WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like: Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with Sketch or Design Software.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
To apply for this job please visit 10up.com.