We are focused on solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges in Identity, Education, Payment and Data for People and Businesses.
A typical day might involve the following:
- Write clean, organized and well thought out code.
- Use GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers.
- Work with data-handling via AJAX and JSON.
- Prototype usable experiences using Bootstrap.
- Effectively debug, understand and resolve issues within your code.
- Stage work done on leading cloud provider (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, …) for review and feedback.
- Prove that you care about the performance of your code and finished product.
- Collaborate with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have worked in a cross-discipline agile environment with designers and other developers to suggest and critique ideas, and prototype early concepts.
- You have collaborated in a team to develop large front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages, libraries and frameworks.
- You can work with REST APIs.
- You can work with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
- You can write and maintain unit and integration tests
*Junior (< a year) & Senior level (<4 years) developers needed.
To apply for this job please visit softcom.ng.