We focus on the IT solutions, so you can focus on your business.
We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
Who we are looking for…
A Front End Engineer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care. Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
What you will do…
- Design and build new products and develop features on existing products.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to design and build new features in accordance with best practices and user experience.
- Provide creative ideas and introduce cutting-edge technology.
- Act as an influencer in the design and development of innovation healthcare technology solutions.
- Learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment.
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline required
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
- Experience with Typescript, preferred
- Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
- Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.