We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We are looking for a freelance React Native developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics and health-related issues, while working remotely with little or no supervision.
The React Native developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android/iOS devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
The primary focus will be the development of cross platform applications and their integration with back-end services.
Qualification:Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Experience:one year experience in mobile software development. Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
Skills:– Ability to deliver React Native application for both iOS and Android platforms.
– Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
– Good understanding of Git, NodeJS, React Native, and Gradle.
– Ability to reconcile design between iOS and Android on a cross-functional team.
– Good understanding of the principles of Redux/Mobx and make strong architectural recommendations.
– Knowledge of Native Android/ iOS Development is a plus but not mandatory.
-An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
-Great attention to detail, highly organized
To apply for this job please visit ehealth4everyone.com.