We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Android App developer who can develop mobile applications for health statistics, develop and maintain applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications, while working remotely and with little or no supervision.
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Experience: At least one year experience in Android development.
Skills: – Ability to deliver Native Android application.
– Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
– Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
– Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
– Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
– Ability to write testable application.
– Proficient with at least one Development architecture (MVP, MVVM or MVI)
– Knowledge Kotlin is a plus.
-An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
-Great attention to detail and highly
To apply for this job please visit ehealth4everyone.com.