Website Anrex Group
we’re a company of intellectuals in the business of making software better, and we strongly believe that technology can transform your big challenges into drivers for informed, strategic decisions
You will use data creatively to solve business challenges, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way. In this role, you will apply state-of-the-art advanced analytics, quantitative tools, and modeling techniques to interpret, make inferences, and offer recommendations based on insights from the data.
You’re a problem solver, a data expert, an analyst, a communicator, and a trusted adviser who can create new algorithms from scratch. You have an advanced degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, or applied mathematics. In addition, you bring:
· Familiarity with statistical and data-mining techniques
· Strong knowledge of programming languages, with a focus on machine learning and advanced analytics (such as R, Python)
· Experience working with large data sets, relational databases and non-relational databases
· Experience with data engineering and Spark
· Collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both colleagues and clients
· Knowlegde of Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze issues, identify causes, and recommend solutions quickly
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.