We enable & equip innovators & disruptors by providing access to real-time financial data
It’s an amazing time to join the Data Science (Machine Learning) team at Okra. As a Data Scientist (Machine Learning Engineer), you will analyse large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- 3+ years experience as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or Data Analyst.
- Good understanding of machine-learning and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is compulsory.
- Experience in Named Entity Recognition Engines using BERT and Spacy.
- Experience with Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn.
- Experience with deep learning specifically in the areas of NLP, NLU, text analysis, and recommender systems.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as pytorch, tensorflow, and keras.
- Experience with cloud computing with AWS.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in graph databases is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit okra.bamboohr.com.