Website Pragmatic Play
Pragmatic Play is a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry, offering innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products. We want you to be part of the team.
Working as part of the wider Commercial Team within the business, the Country Manager is responsible for the profitable growth of our organization through New Business in Africa.
- Identifying new business targets through research, existing relationships, targeted contact or formal introductions; moving the customer through the sales cycle
- Creating and managing the sales pipeline through focused activity
- Understanding and defining customer requirements to be able to sell in a consultative and partnered way
- Developing relationships with the customers and understanding their business fully so that we sell to them in the correct manner
- To be a Product Expert on both current and future Pragmatic offerings, to talk with confidence and passion about our wide range of solutions
- To co-ordinate internal teams to assist in converting a lead to a customer
- To develop and update sales material including presentational resources to assist in the sale process
- To create profitable commercials based on the businesses needs and our customers’ requirements
- To report back to the business on the progress of each customer through the sales cycle
- To attend trade shows, events and conferences where required
- Complete demonstrations of our product solution either remotely or face-to-face in the customers ‘offices
- Working with the Product and Marketing Teams to develop specific initiatives to win more new business
Who are we looking for?
- Must have gaming experience within the related market, either online B2B industry in sales or account management; or a commercial B2C role
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
- Be numbers focused and driven on financial performance
- Be socially adept and comfortable to drive new relationships
- Be able to negotiate with customers to the benefit of our business
- Large network of C-level contacts in the gaming or gambling sector
- In depth knowledge of casino/slots and live casino products
- Has created and implemented sales strategies either regionally or globally
To apply for this job please visit www.pragmaticplay.com.