Fidarr is an exciting startup focused on music streaming and video community space.
We are looking for an amazing CTO to lead our mobile application development and technology efforts. And he/she should be experienced with Mobile & Web Application Development, Technology, and android/iOS Platform.
This role is one of the key roles in the company. We want you to be a leader and grow and expand with us as we grow.
- Take responsibility for the overall tech development of the company
- Build innovative, exceptional, and well-engineered mobile applications with intuitive, well-designed user interfaces.
- Lead and manage internal and external development resources for assigned projects.
- Responsible for the overall development of mobile applications.
- In the future, you will help to hire, build, and coach an internal team of mobile developers.
- You will coach software developers to continually improve their performance as both technologists and employees.
- Lead the team to develop the best technical design and approach for mobile application development.
- Participate in the organization/planning of development resources and schedules.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other related meetings with stakeholders.
- Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones, and cultivating that same appetite in the development team.
- Proven years of experience in Software Development with native/hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience leading or managing a team of developers (involved both technically and in project management/resource management)
- Proven expertise in iOS and Android application programming (Ionic, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, xCode, Java, Android SDK). Our current app is built using Ionic, with AWS back-end.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App Store and the Android market.
- You must have a deep understanding of traditional relational databases and how to architect a structure that can scale. Knowledge of a non-relational database is also a plus.
- Experience with Server-side technologies (Ruby, PHP, ASP, etc) is essential, as well as integration with 3rd party Apps/platforms/Services, etc
- Experience in MongoDB, NodeJS
- Mobile push notification implementation experience.
- Expertise in mobile video delivery and playback.
- Experience with Agile development projects.
- Proven results-oriented person with good communication skills and a delivery and quality focus.
- Strong experience in AWS or cloud computing
- Experience managing projects using Jira and Github.
- Experience in developments with high traffic and high data usage is a plus.
- Experience with Zendesk, Stripe, and other payment gateways is a plus.
To be successful and fit in with our autonomous startup environment, we’re all about having great, passionate people who don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting in the thick of it! We’re looking for someone who exhibits the following qualities :
- World-class – for our company to be the best, we want to employ the best. We want you to be excellent at what you do.
- Proactive Communicator – you proactively keep the CEO and others updated and informed.
- Team Player – we want someone who can work within a team environment well. Someone that truly believes the best outcome comes from the sum of many parts.
- Doer – we believe talk is cheap. We want people of action who just get the job done. Someone who doesn’t pass the buck. Someone who takes responsibility, finds a solution, helps solve the problem and who gets things done with a minimum of fuss.
- BS cutter – you know what we mean. We’re not into politics or games at Fidarr. We’re into honest communication, integrity, and saying it how it is.
- Passion – we believe that to do something great you need to be passionate about what you do and passionate about why you’re doing it. We want someone who’s going to enjoy coming on this awesome journey with us.
Please send your information to email@example.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org